People Deserve A Free & Fair ElectioN
Election manipulation is one of the most prevalent forms of political corruption worldwide. It negatively affects populations, economies, cultures, and the environment. Free and fair elections are a right in the United States and in many other countries around the world, but that is often not what is received in the process. Election Watch is a movement for the people and by the people.
We’re here to make a difference.
Make a Donation
Join the Movement
Watch a Message About Our Campaigns
Volunteers & Contributors
We The People, Deserve Free & Fair Elections
Learn About Election Manipulation
Election manipulation happens around the world whether it’s a first or 3rd world country. The combined political and financial strategies employed that serve private agendas are what need to be looked at.
Take A Stand For Voting Integrity
Join the movement online and in your community. Subscribe to our email list and join our groups and pages that can be found on all major social channels to keep up on vote integrity issues, and election manipulation problems.
Election Manipulation Is A Worldwide Problem.
Many people focus on the political topics placed before them in mainstream media. Then end up wondering why, year after year, nothing seems to get better. That’s because we’re rarely looking at the people behind the topics, merely the things they’re putting in front of us to look at. Our focus is to bring light to issues that threaten the integrity of what should be free and fair elections. This is how the people get a fair say in who leads them. Starting in the United States with addressing issues that came out of our 2020 election and then continuing into other countries.
and more soon.
Help Stop Election Manipulation In The US
Join Election Watch in supporting this class action lawsuit. The lawsuit is pursuing penalties for the bad actors of the 2020 Presidential election in the form of damages being sought in the amount of $1000 for each of the approximately 160,000,000 voters, making the total damages sought, $160,000,000,000. We believe that by penalizing those that were found to unethically and immorally manipulate the election, we avoid the pursuit of other actions that would further restrict our rights. No one wants to see George Orwell turn out correct, he’s best left in our imaginations. Penalizing bad actors, and preserving our rights, is the right move for our nation to restore faith in the system.
Join The $160B Class Action Election Lawsuit
- WE HAVE FILED SUIT against Dominion Voting Systems, Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, certain state officials and others for infringing upon our right to vote, assemble and speak freely. Plaintiffs from several states across the nation have joined to establish a class of registered voters to prosecute the defendants for unconstitutionally interfering in the 2020 presidential election–and suppressing the speech of those who object.
- OUR GOAL IS free and fair elections. To accomplish this, we must hold those who engage in election interference accountable for their individual behavior. Every registered voter has a fundamental right to vote for the President of the United States. As our Complaint outlines, the defendants engaged in a coordinated effort to manipulate the outcome of the last election. Accordingly, we will harness the power of the people to utilize the full force of the legal system to enjoin the actions of the unlawful and demand monetary damages for the class.
- YOU CAN HELP by reading the Complaint below. If you believe that your rights have been harmed, then join us, or donate below.
- TO FOLLOW THE CASE use: O’Rourke v. Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. (1:20-cv-03747). If you do, make sure and support their site.
- CONTRIBUTE TO LEGAL COST through a secure PayPal transaction.
Joining this lawsuit will require you to fill-out some paperwork, but there are no up front attorney fees and the firm only gets paid by winning.
We Have the Power to Impact Our Future, and We’re Doing Something About It
The power lies with the people. That’s the foundation of the system. That system is, and has been, manipulated. This is most often done to benefit a minority rather than the majority. Most often being the already powerful or wealthy, not the average person.
Reviewing, adhereing, and improving election standards allows for a better process.
When something seems off, it’s worth investigating.
Analog and cyber security are of the utmost importance, from recruiting to counting.
Equal footing, ease of access, and basic validation allow for a free and fair election.
Our Vote Matters Changes Name to Election Watch
Attorney’s Gary Fielder & Ernest Walker File Historic Constitutional Lawsuit Coined “The Christmas Complaint”
The Christmas Complaint is the nickname given to a historic class action civil rights lawsuit focusing around the events leading up to and during the 2020 Presidential election.
Make an Impact
Join The Movement or Donate to The Cause
Pretending that voter fraud does not exist puts the integrity of our voting process at risk