There Is A $160 BillIon Class Action Election Lawsuit About The 2020 Election
- Hundreds of affidavits attesting to voter manipulation
- Ballots found shredded and in dumpster in Maricopa, Arizona
- Over 400,000 absentee ballots found missing 4 months after 2020 election in Georgia
- FBI takes possession of suspicious ballots in early January in Georgia
- Michigan’s secretary of state Jocelyn Benson using the pandemic to mail 7.7 absentee ballots to “qualified voters”
- Michigan now admits after ‘certifying’ the 2020 Presidential election, that more voters should be removed from their voter rolls than there were votes won by Joe Biden in the race. Mixed with other suspected fraud, (like 141,000 ballot drops at 6am the day after the election) all the ballots in this state should be forensically audited to determine the full extent of the election fraud.
- The Data Integrity Group, a group of data scientists, has been dissecting publicly available data on the presidential election in multiple states. Most recently, in Pennsylvania, they found over 432,000 votes were removed from President Donald Trump in at least 15 counties.
The start of the largest class action lawsuit in United States history is built on a foundation of evidence pointing out the discrepancy, manipulation, and corruption in the 2020 election. Voter manipulation is a topic in the mind of any well-thinking American concerned about the integrity of the election, but because of the political climate we live in, it’s rarely vocalized in the public forum. That is why Election Watch is supporting the dominion class action lawsuit. There is common belief backed by factual and statistical evidence proving voter manipulation across the country. For instance, over 400,000 absentee ballots were found missing four months after the election in Georgia. The FBI also took possession of suspicious ballots in early January of 2021. Another interesting point of discussion is the analysis by The Data Integrity Group, which has been examining publicly available data on the presidential election. Most recently, they discovered that over 432,000 votes were removed from President Trump in fifteen counties in Pennsylvania. In Michigan, the secretary of state, Joceyln Benson used the pandemic as a way to mail 7.7 million absentee ballots to” qualified” voters. Some of these “qualified” voters were dead or not even in the state anymore.
Election Watch needs your support to bring these injustices to the public view. How can the home of the free and brave be so compromised in its election integrity? This class action lawsuit will bring to light the misdeeds of those responsible in damaging the voting process designed to show the people’s will for who leads our country. The companies and individuals responsible have already shown their true colors and we need people like you to share this article with friends and family to garner support for this movement.